13 déc. 2011

winter is coming

Hey guys !
Recently, I am often on Tumblr and I just wanted to share some photos that I  really like .
  









 
This is a look I'd like to adapt for the holidays and winter. 
The shirt and the big sweater is a combination that I really like.
  Plus The leather bag is one of my favorite accessories
I am a big fan of leather.  
Since I went to Italy, last summer I love everything in leather. Especially handbags
  that's why I want a Cambridge Satchel for Christmas :D





Here's the song for the week .... Enjoy :)
VOILA !
I'm done for now , 
see you guys !
 bye bye XOX
Cclo

7 commentaires:

  1. Thanks for following me :) Im following ya back these photos are wonderful i love the turquoise Jeffrey Campbell Litas! And Flight facilities crave you was one of my fave songs last year :)

    www.candypop-lamour.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. hey, thanks for dropping at my blog :), i also have a tumblr account if u may also drop by..http://astriela.tumblr.com

    ;)
    groetjes,


    as3

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Haha I know that crave you from flight facilities is really old but still love it and Yeah ! for the turquoise Jeffrey Campbell I really love them too :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I love the photos, so much inspiration :)
    Come by my blog :)


    xo Emma

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Love your nails!

    www.weareocean.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Oh no...... this is not my nails :P

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Great photos! I love that owl necklace, so adorable!

    RépondreSupprimer