28 déc. 2011

merry ... after christmas ?!?!?

Hey guys !! 
 First of all Merry Christmas  to all the people that celebrate Christmas .... I know I'm late of a few days  but my mom always say that everyday is Christmas  .. no ? XD 


Anyway my Christmas was really but really relax  : we didn't have family over  ...nothing !
I even  skip the Boxing day ..... :(

 Here's some pictures of my Christmas

my Mom and Dad starting the gingerbread train ( no it's not a house :P)




The result is so funny .... at the end we just wanted to eat it :P


My friend went to South Korea the lucky girl! and she brought me a poster of 2pm when jay park was still in the group XD

I end up to have the tongue blue after eating a bigfoot candy cane :D





I don't know why but I really love this hat




  !!



Well that was my Christmas
 sadly  it's over ...... But I'm still in vacation XD 




i'm living you guys with  songs that I can't stop listen to ( they have nothing to do with Christmas ... sorry  lol )
AND YOU GUYS ... WHAT HAVE YOU DONE THOSE THREE LAST DAY ????


question ,comments  email me :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire