29 déc. 2011

100 years of fashion

bonjour ,
 comment allez-vous ? 

Since i'm still in vacations , I was fooling around on Youtube and I found a pretty nice video
showing the evolution of fashion since 1911.
this video was promoted by Westfield Stratford City Shopping Centre in London
chek it out :


There's a 3 years  that got my attention :

 1920
  I like this year,
It seems to me that all women had short hair, a beautiful dark lipstick and a necklace with beads ^-^
 I love their hair and their headbands





 1940
 Women of the 1940s seem  like strong women and elegant .... I love it !!

 1960
 the pretty dresses, their hairstyles and colors they wear ... they look like dolls





 1920,1940 and 1950
The ladies of those years seems  just really pretty.......

 and you, What's your favorite year ? 2011,1800 ? let me know !

 Yep so that's it for now 
take care
bye bye <3

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire