4 déc. 2011

There's no disco ball ,only glow in the dark bracelets ... so let me play my music

how to make an avatar


  Hey guys !
Lets talk  about  music this time :

So This week I discover four super group of music



the first one is .... :

 Perfume

This group is composed of three Japanese ladies named Nocchi, Kashiyuka and A-Chan.
Their style of music is based on j-pop and electro. 

 
I fell in love with this group easily ,because
their music is fresh and catchy.



 Here's two songs of perfume that I like : 
 Number 2 is .....foster the people
''Foster the People is an American indie pop( is a genre of alternative rock) band formed in Los Angeles''
You may know them by their song  pumped up kicks

This group is just amazing  ........ 

 the song that I can't stop listen to it ,is  '' Call it what you want '' :














 3:capitals cities

Have a listen to ''safe and sound'' for  this electro-pop duo from L.A. 
 This duo is just to cool ...

  AND THE LAST ONE  :
 It isn't a group but  a song  .

''우리 변한거잖아 (How We Feel)'' is a Korean song  by Clazzi and Seulong of 2AM.

the sound of it, is really different of the usual Kpop . That is why ( I Think ) I like it  .....who knows ???





  I'm  leaving you on this.... see you guys  
  bye bye 

P.S : WHAT KIND OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO  ??????



1 commentaire:

  1. i lOOOOOOVE 2AM and KPOP songs!!!!
    I'm a big fan and I like this song!

    http://lovediarie.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer