13 juin 2012

did I say ... Boston ???

hey guys!!
 So May and June are the craziest month I never lived in my life !!!
In may  I did a fashion show ( again ....) and went to Boston .
Now I'm in my exam session so that's why I didn't post anything ,
but
Good news : I just got a job and summer will start ( for me)
in  2 weeks. When I'll finish school  ,I'll be able to post more often :D

So this is a quick post just to share my pictures from Boston with you guys .
The visit in Boston was a small school trip of tree days . 
It was my first time in Boston and I really liked and I bought some few interesting things ( maybe in a other post '0' ! .... )
 Anyway hope you'll like my pictures :P
































                               question ,comment or just talk ... I here :)


p.s: I'll try to do more fashion post to for this summer ;P

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire