9 avr. 2012

dye my hair .....


Hey guys ! 
So today I really need  your help :
I decide to Dip dye my hair  !!! 
Yeah  it's been a while that I really want to dip dye it .....  but I don't know what color should I use  in my hair

 I did some researches on Google , Tumblr and  on a website called haircolorsideas  .
and  I hesitate between purple, blonde-brown, pink and blue and even turquoise..... 
That's why I need you guys ( I actually hope that some will read this :$) I'll probably make a video too :P


to give you a idea of my hair here's two pictures :
I also want to know what product you use :)

So here's some pictures I found on the internet ( I don't own  any of those and if is one of yours please let me know ) 















 HAVE A NICE DAY GUYS 
SEE YOU SOON :)

4 commentaires:

  1. You are adorable <3
    love the blog ! check out our blog as well :)

    xx,
    www.stylsiren.com
    https://www.facebook.com/stylsiren?ref=ts

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. you're very pretty!

    i think you should go for the blonde/brown ombre style; it would suit you very well x

    Chi-Chi (LDN,UK)

    www.thatgoodgirlchi.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. oh well thanks .. and yeah I thought about ombre blonde/brown too
      thanks maybe I will do a ombre a the end

      Supprimer