9 juil. 2011

JuMp.....jumpsuits


I always dreamed of having one......
lol not this one :P
But like that : 


I finally bought one, but I don't wear it often, (only one time )  : S
 


You know when you try on something , you're like: Wow I was born for this. 
 
But at home you're like what a mistake!
this is my life  :(



 

You know what, if you love something  be proud of it .
Now I love it
and I'm comfortable in it : P

have you already had something that you love  end after you regret it to have it  ???  me ,all the time ( almost :S)







                                      .......................................................................................
                                 Did you notice my hair??????????????
before:

AFTER :


its been a while since I did  use the flat iron
The hairdresser said that she work's  better with my hair like that.
I like it  but the only problem is that once wet my hair curl again 

:S
I prefer my hair naturally, that makes me who I am !

...................................................................... SEE YA !......................................................................


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire