18 juil. 2011

Because Lauren bacall said so !









Sorry  the quality of the images isn't very good :S


 Hey guys!
Long time no see!
 

This week I went shopped .. finally!
And everywhere there's
liquidation. It's crazy


So I went to  stores that I never go usually !


-The t-shirt I wear comes from Zara
-the shirt from Old Navy  
-The Shoes from H&M shoes 
-And The suitcase from bentley( I love it )



I also bought.....
shirt from aritzia( I have to find something to go with it .Any suggestion ?)


body cream (Love etc. ..... my favorite brand)
Blackhead Exfoliating Wash (Tea tree .. I love it
FRom The BODY SHOP :) 

I had a bracelet that my sister gave me from  Morocco

I bought other things  but ...... next time :D



Why a suitcase ? Because I going  to Italy on July 30 for a month  and my mom bought me this suitcase . I really  like it So I decided to take pictures with it :D 
                                                        ANYWAY..... SEE YA! 

1 commentaire: