17 juin 2011

that girl VOGUE in RED


                                                                                                                                                                                                                        OMG! two post in two days! is a record for me ...
The reason is that ... I just finished school.
To celebrate the end of classes, one of my friends and I  went  to the Byward Market in Ottawa: P drink bubble tea and take a rickshaw tour (it was my first time .... so fun )
                       

I know, I even changed the name of my blog. I think this name will be  more appropriate  for my blog  : P

                                                            ByWard Market


a small video! it looks like I was filming his ass
 lol

                                                      I had a new pair of  RED shoes 
                                                                   converse all star



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire