27 juin 2011

lines and flowers

hey!
I know it's been a long time ... sorry: S
I haven't done anything special 

these days



I'm in love with the roses that my mother brought back from a wedding. I find them very beautiful. 

Recently,
  I love girls who wear pantyhose with shorts!
It gives a different style to shorts !
Especially since there's more and more 
pantyhose with several designes .

the Top come from  PAPAYA

I just realized that in my pictures I don't smile :S

BE HAPPY....




            ..................................... see ya..................................

2 commentaires:

  1. oooh beautiful roses!! <3
    and is that your garden in the background? ;D
    soo prettyy :3

    new followerr, like ur blog ;D

    --
    htpp://njennifer.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thank you and yes it is my garden in the background.My dad doesn't like grass so he do everything for not having some :P

    RépondreSupprimer