18 sept. 2011

interesting finds







f






My friend Myriam :P


outfit of Myriam :P



Hey guys !
 So this weekend I find interesting Thing when I was cleaning up the house.
               It was An old bag from my mother, I'm in love with it , I think I'll use it to     
  school.
                          and ... my hat I thought I had lost ... I'm so happy to find it.
                                 A friend of mine has the same as me so it was cool to find it back :P.

                            OH yeah ! the videos are what I was listening all weekend XD . 

yep I think that's it for now ,I'll try to post more  but since school started is a little bit hard sorry :S


                                                        
                  well bye bye and SEE YAA !





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire